Thursday, August 06, 2009

Pride in My Daughter

Today I'm feeling great pride for my daughter Sunni. She felt it important to care for her grandfather, my Dad, during and after his second round of chemo, following his colon cancer surgery. Sunni and new daughter Victoria, have been staying at Dad's in New York for the last week. She'll remain there for another week. I'll arrive on Tuesday, Aug. 11 in time for Dad's third round of a three month ordeal. Sunni's sacrifice, compassion and sense of duty have not only made me proud, but inspires me as well. The love of family is a beautiful thing...
Sunni shown above with Baby Victoria during her recent trip to Florida.

1 comments:

winecat said...

Hey Sister, she did good because you raised her! Cudos to you also. I do not envy you New York in August, but good luck to your Dad. How's he dealing with his chemo? Better than I did I hope.
Will send long gossipy email while you're there so we can share the misery
Love
Cath